Call Us to get an estimate
We can provide estimates over the phone if you have some basic informationabout your project, or we come to measure to give you an estimate. A visit toour showroom will help us answer all the questions you may have about your project.
Select the type of stone surface you wish to use for your countertops. We suggest you view the actual slabs prior to the approval of estimates. Samples or images of the stone are not an exact representation of the actual slab. Variations, veins, pattern flow differences etc are the nature of natural stone. Although, you have time to finalise your stone color, until the start of fabrication, we suggest this should be done as a first step. A change in stone type or color group may result in substantial price difference.
Accept the Quote
Once you feel comfortable and ready to commit to the project, we require a 50% deposit when the contract is signed and/or when we come to template.
When we come to make templates, we require your countertops and the work area free of any objects. This will allow us to do the templates efficiently, and will protect your items from damage. Templating process usually take a couple of hours and at this time:
- we collect information about the Sinks/cooktops/faucets
- we check the cabinets are leveled and if any adjustments and modifications needed to cabinetry
- we discuss about overhang, general support, personal preferences related seam placement, etc
- Edge preference: We need the final confirmation of the type of edge profile for the countertops at this time.
- Estimate/Quote: At this stage, we will compare your drawing with the templates and check for any difference in the area of countertops. Any significant changes will be applied to the price accordingly and a final quote is presented.
- Payment: A deposit of 50% of the final estimated value of the project is required at this time.
If your project requires that we tear out/remove your existing countertops, we will do so at the time of installation. We will also disconnect your plumbing at time of tear out, so be sure not to use your dishwasher until your plumber has reconnected the water. Please note: we strongly suggest that you schedule with a licensed professional plumber for reconnection to avoid delays in using your kitchen. Our installers are not authorized to perform any plumbing or electrical or structural works.
For installation, we require that the work area is clear of any objects and clear a path for the installers to carry the granite. The installation process may take most part of a day. Where applicable, cut-outs for cook top, faucets, electrical outlets etc are done on site. Our installers are equipped with equipment to clear most of the dust; however, this is a major remodeling job and there may be some residual dust over the next few days. So be sure to check items left in cabinets. We recommend the drawers be removed. Items under cook top and sink cabinet must be removed to allow access.
During installation, your under mount sink(s), if applicable, will be mounted under your stone. We recommend that you do not plumb in or use the sink in any way for at least a few hours. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your plumber to reconnect the water and drain. Also, cook tops and faucets, etc. will be dropped into place for confirmation of fit.